3 days Ssese Islands trip Lake Victoria.
The 3 days Ssese islands trip Lake Victoria will take you to Kalangala district the islands surrounded by Lake Victoria. The trip gives you an opportunity to explore the two forests Lutoboka and Bunjazi on foot.
Highlights of the trip.
- Forest walk.
- Beach sports.
- Goat roasting.
- ferry crossing.
Day 1: Transfer to Kalangala.
Drive to Nakiwogo, arrive at mid-morning. Departure time for the ferry to Kalangala district is 2 pm and the cruise takes 3 hours.
Arrive at 5: pm check in to your lodge freshen up then dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Forest walk and beach sports.
Morning breakfast and head for a forest walk activity, while on your trail, visit a variety of wildlife including water birds, butterflies and rare species of monkeys.
Lutoboka and Bunjazi forest reserve are the medium altitude moist forests that form along lake belt. Trail to a fort where doctor Henry Morton Stanley pitched camp on his way to the famous snow-capped legendary mountains of the moon.
Day 3: Departure.
Early morning breakfast and check out of your lodge and drive/walk to the landing site and sail back to Nakiwogo then to your residence.
End of the 3 days Ssese islands trip Lake Victoria.
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from where it is B.B
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- Transfers; Nakiwogo and Kampala
- Forest walk fees
- Beach sports fees
- Campfire fees
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Any deviation from the suggested program